geoffsnake
geoffsnake, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Garage owner and Technician for 18 years, Mazda and Ford Master technician
20485022

Hillman prodrive electric golf buggy. When parked on a upward

Customer Question

Hillman prodrive electric golf buggy. When parked on a upward slope, occasionally cuts out and fails to move. Remedy is usually to switch ignition off and on again. Sometimes need to do this twice. Ignition block has been changed once
Category: Hybrid and Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?