indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Work on all import vehicles
29331485

u0009 high speed can ,communication bus (-) shorted to bus

Customer Question

u0009 high speed can ,communication bus (-) shorted to bus (+)
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  indy-tech replied 4 years ago.
Hi .

This is a know problem with the CRD engines .lot of techs think this is a problem with the wiring system between modules , but infact is a problem with the intack fuel pump .
this is if you are experiancing problems after exceeding 2000 rpm.the problem is when the car gets over 2000rpm the intank fuel pressure can not keep up with the engine demands .
If you switch off the engine then restart all will work as normal untill you get to 2000rpm.
You will have to remove the low pressure delivery pump and check you may find the pre filter blocked or the pump has malfunctioned .

Need further assistance with this question then please get back to me .

Please rate my help a 3 to 5. " If you are not satisfied please don't rate."
We can continue to work or I can opt out .
For further assistance there is no extra charge after accepting .
If I don't reply soon I will as quick as I can as we may be on different time zones

Rgds Greg