Mike
Mike, Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

I have a 2007 santa fe the suspension is very noisy on uneven

Customer Question

I have a 2007 santa fe the suspension is very noisy on uneven roads it sounds as is if its banging on something I have had a mechanic look at it but cant find anything wrong, its driving me nuts, I am thinking of changing the car because of it , but am reluctant to do so as I like it, is this a comon problem? if it is, Is there any updates to cure it??
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

Can you please give me the vehicles VIN --

When I receive that , I will get back to you asap thereafter -

Rgds, MIKE................................
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hi it is KMHSH81WR7U138287 Registered in 2007 the noise is more at the front than the back

Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello again Dave -

Thank you for your reply and info.

Yes , this is a common issue on this model - Basically its often very difficult for any mech to find these faults because they can't reproduce the same stresses as there are in use on the road - but a common / known issue is that of worn anti roll bar bushes - these are not so easy to get to to see / check because of their location - its best to just arrange , order in new bushes and have them replaced... while I dont have a current price, they really are not expensive. Of course there could be other things but that is a known issue so certainly worth doing...knocking noises on bumpy roads it comes under.

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

>> >> Meantime -- Please click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.