Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Hyundai Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Not had answer to my question yet. 2002 Santa Fe Diesel which

Customer Question

Not had answer to my question yet. 2002 Santa Fe Diesel which started briefly cutting out whilst driving, and sometimes difficult to start, changed fuel filter and starting improved for a day. enigine has now cut out completely whilst driving and would not start for 10 mins. Managed to drive it home but would not start next day. I have checked that there is fuel getting to filter and there have bled the system again, no air.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. It looks as if this is the only question you have had on the site. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!