Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Hyundai Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

My rear fogs and brake lights have stopped working but the

Customer Question

My rear fogs and brake lights have stopped working but the brake lights still work in the spoiler its a 1999 se coupe
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 4 years ago.
Hi,my name is mike and I will assist you with your question.
The issue that you are describing is consistent with a failed brake light switch which is mounted on the brake pedal arm,the spoiler light is on a different circuit which is why it still works.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Sorry but I had already had it sorted by 9.30 as it was urgent, the Fogs was the relay as in just pull it out and replace and the brake lights was dirty terminals so not the answer you gave. I feel a refund would be in order as the answer was late and not correct.

Dissapointed of Bridgwater