Robert
Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified / self employed garage technician in the UK
13210289

just parked up & noticed quite a bit of water under my i20.had

Customer Question

just parked up & noticed quite a bit of water under my i20.had the ac on, it seems like condensation,is this normal?.there was enough water for it to trickle down the driveway.never noticed this before
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Robert replied 4 years ago.

Hi..

Hopefully i can help..

Yes thats quite normal to see when the Air con has been used - Its pretty much condensed water,water the aircon has taken out of the air and thus drains off.there is a small drain pipe under the car from the ac evaporator/condenser.and at times you will see this drain off from time to time when in use or when the car has been parked up mostly is when you see this..So nothing to worry about.As long as its not coolant! - then like i say totally normal to see.I do hope this helps

Expert:  Robert replied 4 years ago.

Hi..there..

I see you have viewed your answer recently.and just wondered if you required any further help?

If you need to follow up or ask anything else ? then you are always more than welcome too and continue on the same question should you need to ask anything else.. If your happy with the answer then please don't forget to rate the service. Much appreciated

Regards[Robert]

Expert:  Robert replied 4 years ago.
Hi..there..

I see recently you have viewed your answer recently.and just wondered if you required any further help?

If you need to follow up or ask anything else ? then you are always more than welcome too and continue on the same question should you need to ask anything else...if not and your happy with the answer then please dont forget to rate my answer if you havent done so already..

Regards[Robert]