Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Hyundai Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

i have a 2004 hyundai accent if i turn the key to start it

Customer Question

i have a 2004 hyundai accent if i turn the key to start it keeps turning but wont start when i flick the key to start position it fires and slowly starts ruinning
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

engine has died eng man light has come wont even try to start now

Thank you for your patience and providing additional information, we will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  indy-tech replied 4 years ago.
Hi ,

Thank you for using justanswer fgor your automotive problems and i Greg will do my bast to help you with this starting problem .

What part of the ignition system have you replaced the electrical part at the back of the igntion switch where the key goes in ,

Was the management system checked for malfunction codes ..

If there was codes what where they .

Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i have the problem sorted thanks

I am sorry we were unable to assist you. Please let me know if you would like me to close your question and reverse your charges.

Thank you for using JustAnswer UK,