Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Hyundai Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

hi I have a Hyundai robex 210lc-3 stalls engine when using

Customer Question

hi I have a Hyundai robex 210lc-3 stalls engine when using like any other machine and boggs rite down and stalls we have changed hydrolic pump and all oils and filters because pump was only kicking out 3500 psi or bar....thought that was the problem... still the same with new pump and oil I think oil heats up quick its like the flow is to much or little ..and there is a hissing noise coming from the spool block any ideas p.s raely don't think its any engine problem she runs sweet many thanks evan
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello Evan,

Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.

Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to
assist you with your question.

Is this a turbo engine?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi sorry it has taken me so long to reply mike, yes it is a turbo 6cyl cumminis have had more problems now its keeps blowing the o ring on 1 pipe that goes in 2 spool block , keep replacing but goes after around 5mins so tried 2 agust the presure on each spool but can't get it rite! its like its not dumping the oil back into tank quick enough and need an expert 2 set the rite presures for this machine do you know any one in the west wales area? Who could come to our site our company is e.j metals recycling blaendyffryn creuddyn bridge lampeter ceredigion sa48 8ba or contact 07896 247875 many thanks evan

Yes from what you are describing the problem that you are having is to much pressure is building up in the system. I will see what I can come up with about someone in your area. Thank you.