Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Hyundai Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

car started but no power and engine management light on dash,

Customer Question

car started but no power and engine management light on dash, switched it off and went to it this morning no power atall cant even open door with fob had to use key and when i tried to start it just clicking as if battery was flat ? car is santa fe cdx crtd 55 plate

Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

car is now with hyudai dealership repair [taggerts of motherwell] still dont know what is wrong with it

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

since you have been unable to find anyone to respond to my problem , i would expect you to refund my money , your site says you have a 24/7 operation .but it seems to be short on experts.