Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Hyundai Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Good evening, I was driving my Hyundai Tucson Special Edition

Customer Question

Good evening, I was driving my Hyundai Tucson Special Edition (Dec 2006 - MOT and services regularly done over the years) through my driveway, taking a curve on the right at 15 mph. Even though I was steering through the right, the car kept going straight. I could stop the vehicle only by (foot) braking and using the hand brake. First time something like that happened. The road was wet because of rain. I kept driving slowly in the neighbourhood to check if this was happening again and the problem did not show. Is this something known? Is there something I should worry about and bring the car to my dealer for a check? Thanks
Category: Hyundai