Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Hyundai Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Hello. i have a hyundai Trajet and one of the rear door external

Hello. i have a hyundai Trajet and one of the rear door external trims has come loose, looks like at least one of the retention clips has broken, is replacing the clips a job i can do myself and if so how do i do it?
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name isXXXXX will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

The clips are easy to replace as they just pop in to place, the clips are normally sold at most parts stores and if not the dealer parts department will have them. This is common for these to break.