Mike
Mike, Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Hi. I just bought a 2010 (60 reg) Hyundai i20 Style which I

Customer Question

Hi. I just bought a 2010 (60 reg) Hyundai i20 Style which I believed had a blue tooth function but I can't find it. Can you confirm if it should have it and if so how/where do I set it up??
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome...

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help.

The bluetooth system on the i20 is in what Hyundai calls its "multimedia system"...

All the i20's have bluetooth... as far as I am aware anyway. Certainly your year will have.

So on the system - press the Setup button - then scroll over to "Phone" - then select "pair"... set up your phone to pair as well - and all should go ok from there.

Let me know how you get on - or by all means get back to me if you need anything else at all...

Kind Rgds - MIKE.

...Meantime..............Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Mike.
I did find similar instructions to that on google but unfortunately when I go into the set up function and scroll through the options there are no options for phone or Bluetooth. I also don't have any phone buttons/controls on the steering wheel so not sure how I would use it If I had it but from the research I've done I'm certain it should have the functions. Thanks for your help.

Chris.
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello there Chris -

Thank you for your reply...

Ok - can you give me the Full VIN Chris and we'll progress from there -

Best Rgds, MIKE.....................................

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Vin number is malbc51clam146201. Thanks
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello again Chris -

Thank you for your reply..

Ok -Im afraid yours is not new enough to come under the "all have it.." umbrella..Im sorry.

Earlier models that came with what they call "active spec" inc bluetooth and other things..

So the only way to utilise bluetooth would be to instal something like the Parrot systems... for some info on that - click HERE. (you can buy them from other suppliers too )

Im sorry about that - but maybe the above link will help should you wish to use it.

Do let me know if you need anything else at all -

Kind Rgds - MIKE.

Rgds, MIKE.