Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Hyundai Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Hello, I own a Hyundai Volester 2014.

Customer Question

Hello, I own a Hyundai Volester 2014. Looking at the "Average fuel consumption" meter I noticed that it is increasing radically every minute while the car is stalled/not moving. Is this normal at all?

It only starts decreasing when I start moving again, but the average fuel consumption increased to around 9 to 12 l/100km when the tanks finally empties. Why is this happening and what could the problem be exactly?

Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry to hear this. Thats ok. Just cancel my question please.

I am sorry we were unable to assist you. As requested I will close your question.

Thank you for using JustAnswer UK,