Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Hyundai Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

08 Coupe Climate control

Customer Question

Just had my 2008 Hyundai Coupe SIII checked as my climate control is stuck on 23c, they told me that they check all components and think that I need a new Control Assy-Heater as the one I have must have a short in it. My question is...how much can I expect to pay for a new one of these and if I went the way of Used Parts...what exactly would I be asking for. And finally could it be anything else that is causing this problem...as usual, car is just out of warrantyAny advice would be helpful.

The part number that they quoted is H972502C811

Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?