indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Work on all import vehicles
29331485

Does the continental headlights for hyundai ix35 2013 fits

Customer Question

Does the continental headlights for hyundai ix35 2013 fits in the new hyundai ix35 2014 model...dont need the day light. Need to fit european headlight but couln't find any headlights for 2014 model.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  indy-tech replied 3 years ago.

No I'm sorry, the headlights did change in the 2014 model .

So the 2013 will not fit . you will have to get this from the dealer, as the aftermarket world has not been given the go ahead for them to market this part ..

Rgds Grge