Mike
Mike, Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

is there a cut out switch in the event of ix35 turning upside

is there a cut out switch in the event of ix35 turning upside down
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is XXXXX XXXXX Im happy to help you - Im sorry to see you have had a wait.

To answer your question - that depends on the exact version / model and engine you have -

So I can say yes they do - but that's a general "across the board" answer.

If you need to know re a specific vehicle, I will need the vehicle full details and Reg number will be helpful too.

Let me know if you need anything else -

.>> >> > ..Meantime..............Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.

Mike, Hyundai Technician
Experience: Tech Expert