Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Hyundai Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

My 07plate amica 1.1 cc keeps getting a bad misfire under load.

Customer Question

My 07plate amica 1.1 cc keeps getting a bad misfire under load. Have put on new genuine leads but still misses. If I spray oil unit liberally, it might behave for a week or so.any ideas please? Bob.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Bob,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help.

{Please give me FULL details of the car - inc its mileage - general service / repair history - inc what parts etc you have changed of later... then we can progress -

The more you can tell me - the better I can help -

Kind Rgds, MIKE......................