Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Hyundai Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a Hyundai i10 I brought it brand new and the front break

Customer Question

I have a Hyundai i10 I brought it from brand new and the front break discs had to be replaced after 9800 miles in one year six months. I had to pay £ 353.65 which included the test drive and vat. I have a 5 year warranty but the dealer said the brake discs are not covered under the warranty. I had it serviced after one year by the dealer I brought it from. Had low mileage.I have a copy of the service.no mention of brakes. I would appreciate your advice. Is there some one or some where I can complain and get my money back? Kind regards XXXXX XXXXX ([email protected])
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Toni,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes I would like advice from an expert mechanic. Toni Cowie
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What information do you need ? Toni Cowie
Hello Toni,

Thank you for getting back to me, no further information is needed at the moment. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.