Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Hyundai Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Just bought 2003 Hyundai sonata. 77k on the clock. Was a

Customer Question

Just bought 2003 Hyundai sonata. 77k on the clock. Was a bit jerky when I was driving it for the first few weeks. Past couple of days as well as being jerky occasionally it is now losing power completely when driving. It stops completely. Ignition light stays on by no other warning lights showing. It does have a problem starting and I don't know if it relevant. After being left overnight the engineer cranks over but I need to switch ignition on and off til I hear a click/s then I know it'll start. As I said I don't know if its related Beth

Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Just close it and refund my £13. Took way too long to reply