Peterkmiles
Peterkmiles, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  13 years experience at the highest level of automotive technology
37560582

How can I remove condensation from the front headlights of

Customer Question

How can I remove condensation from the front headlights of my 2008 Verracruz that should be totally clear of such moisture
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Peterkmiles replied 3 years ago.

My name is peter and I will do my best to assist you.

Most cars with projectors style lights will suffer from this and to an extent it's quite normal, but, if you feels its excessive, remove the back lamp cover, where you access the bulbs and run the lights on full beam for 15-20 minutes, refit the bulb cover and you should find the condensation has gone.

I hope this helps but if you need further assistance with this question you can come back to me at any point even after you have accepted my answer, so please don't forget to accept it or I don't get paid for my advise and support.

Best regards
Peter