Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Hyundai Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Tilt alarm i40 will not turn off

Customer Question

Hyundai i40 2013, Tilt alarm i40 triggered on ferry, think someone bumped against it as walking passed car. Alarm would not not turn off, could not disable by pressing button above rear view mirror, could only disable by disconnecting battery. Need to be able to disable alarm and need also to be able to turn alarm off if activated. Thank you

Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?