indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Work on all import vehicles
29331485

Hi I have a 2003 trajet diesel. The car stalled 4weeks ago

Hi I have a 2003 trajet diesel. The car stalled 4weeks ago we have had it diagnostic tested and it had a u0002 code. The car did not run until we changed the crank shaft sensor now car runs but will not rev over 2700rpm do you have any ideas on what could be wrong now.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  indy-tech replied 3 years ago.
Hi ..

This fault code you have is a communication error on the can network system..

Your vehicle does not have a can network system for communication, you need to have your vehicle scanned again with a different scan tool.

I suggest you visit dealer or Hyundai specialist, that has the uses of the Hi-Scan or GDS diagnostic scan tool (official Hyundai scanners).

If you still need further assistance then please don't rate, just get back to me with the reply button, and I will get back to you or inform another expert to assist.
Also there is no extra charge after accepting .

Kindest regards Greg