Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Hyundai Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Im changing the clutch master cylinder on an i30 Ive got

Customer Question

I'm changing the clutch master cylinder on an i30 I've got it loose but it wont come out
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

The rod that leads from the back of the master cylinder goes through the fire wall and is connected at the top of the clutch pedal arm by a clip, remove this clip and the master cylinder will come out.