Mike
Mike, Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

We are a rental company & have terminating I40 Diesel ( 2013)

We are a rental company & have terminating I40 Diesel ( 2013) with a tank full of fuel. Is there an easy way to drain?
Nigel.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello Nigel and Welcome..

Earlier I40's did have a tank drain plug that was easy to see - I not 100% on the 13 version - but have a look under... again - if it has one on that one, its easy to see at the base of the tank.

If not - then its a syphon task Im afraid...

Im very pleased to have helped you - Do let me know if you need anything more --

*** Meanwhile - - >>>> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.