Tom
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
3827149

my car is a a 2004 hyundai santa fe with thd d4ea engine my

my car is a a 2004 hyundai santa fe with thd d4ea engine my problem seems to be loss of power up an incline and i suspect the turbo unit is starting to go. my question is how easy is it to change this unit and are their any diagrams available for the removal and instalation of the new unit
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

im still waitying for a response to my question

Expert:  Tom replied 2 years ago.
Ok is the turbo making any abnormal noise or is there any smoke coming out the exhaust. This is not an easy rear and is rather expensive.
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience: ASE Certified Master Technician
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

whistling noise coming from engine bay, also lacks power at top end of engine range