Tom
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
3827149

I have a 2010 i.30 and recently a minute or so after I have

I have a 2010 i.30 and recently a minute or so after I have started the engine, a warning message appears on the clock screen saying MECHANICAL ERROR - and then disappears . Is this serious?
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, I would like help from one of your experts.

Expert:  Tom replied 3 years ago.
Ok is the check engine light on also an is the vehicle operating correctly ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The car goes OK. Don't think the check engine light was on

Expert:  Tom replied 3 years ago.
Ok then there is nothing really to worry about just make sure all the brake lights and parking lights bulb work and if the vehicle is running correctly you will be fine .The nest time the car is service they can clear this light for you free of charge.Sometimes it will come on for a fault that happened awhile back and is fixed now.These are the next steps. Please rate excellent service so I can get credit for my help thanks.Bonuses greatly appreciated.Im here if you need any further assistance .
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience: ASE Certified Master Technician