indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Work on all import vehicles
29331485

hi mike. having trouble finding where throttle body is located

Customer Question

hi mike. having trouble finding where throttle body is located on engine .took of air flow pipe and covers and sensors put back together car wont start now.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  indy-tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi .

The throttle body is located as shown in the photo below .

graphic
This photo is just an idea of where to find your Throttle body may be slightly different to your cars engine .

When you had the parts removed recheck that you have the connectors correctly fitted

Then disconnect then negative post clamp on the battery for a few minutes then reconnect and try and start.

Please get back to me with the reply button and not the poor or bad service rating , so i can get back to you with further assistance with this issue
or offer assistance with another expert .
Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi. the model of my car is Hyundai santa fe limited 2.2 crtd est 2008.trying to locate throttle body.thank you