indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Work on all import vehicles
29331485

my santa fe immobiliser does not seem to be working. I have

Customer Question

my santa fe immobiliser does not seem to be working. I have changed the batteries but it is still not locking/unlocking my car or allowing me to start the car.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like to close your question?
Expert:  indy-tech replied 2 years ago.

Sadly on hyundai later model if the remote fails to work due to a dead battery then after the battery has been replaced the remote has to be reprogrammed ,
Reprogramming can only be done with the needed scan tool and software at your dealer.

You could ask your local garage if they have the tools to reset this forn you or the local mobile locksmith .

The dealer will call 1 hr job . unles you are a loyal customer and it will be done in some locations .

Please get back to me with the reply button and not the poor or bad service rating , so i can get back to you with further assistance with this issue or offer assistance with another expert .
Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks reply to my earlier question.

Expert:  indy-tech replied 2 years ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** don't forget to rate good or excerllent so i can get credited work .

Sorry i did not get back to you sooner but was off line the last few days and hope this helps .

Kindest regards Greg