Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Hyundai Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Front heater only blowing hot air driver side only and only

Front heater only blowing hot air driver side only and only clearing windscreen on drivers side passenger side blowing cold
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
The problem that you are having is that the drivers side blend door actuator has failed which is a common failure and requires the dash to be removed to replace. The actuator is a small electrical motor that switches the air from cold to hot.
Mike Kelly, Hyundai Mechanic
Experience: 17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.