Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Hyundai Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

engine revs spike at about 2000 just lik e a clutch slip but

Customer Question

engine revs spike at about 2000 just lik e a clutch slip but not the clutch on my diesel santa fe . also a slight smell of diesel the car is 2003 with 138000 mls

Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it has been two days with no answer a waist of time and money .

Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 2 years ago.
, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long response.
Are there any type of warning lights coming on?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have diagnosed the problem and fitted a fuel pump and de contaminated the clutch thank you