Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Hyundai Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

there! My name is ***** ***** I have a uk Model i20 2014.

Customer Question

there! My name is ***** ***** I have a uk Model i20 2014. Can you tell me the exact measurement of tongue on the front left drivers side seatbelt, please? I bought an extender as I have a shoulder injury, the extender fitted into my receptacle but the tongue on my i20 seatbelt was too wide housing on the extender.

Why, after 2 hours have I not had an answer to my question?

Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Don't bother! I asked the same question to Hyundai America and got a successful reply within 12 hours. It is disgusting that your company "could not find an expert" to answer such a simple question -

Maureen XXXX