Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Hyundai Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

how do i remove drivers door handle on hyundai i20

Customer Question

Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise you.

Im sorry to see there has been await on your question - please let me know if you still need help - if so , we can then carry on.

Kind Rgds, MIKE.......................................
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry mike but i could not wait any longer i had to give the customer the car back with that job uncompleted could you refund my money as i see it is in my credit card statement thanks david