indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Work on all import vehicles
29331485

Can you tell me what transmission fluid i need 2001

Customer Question

Hi , can you tell me what transmission fluid i need for a 2001 trajet 2.7 v6 auto. Yreg .
Euro car parts recommend a few icluding Triple qxatf plus . I want to do a drain and fill.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  indy-tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi ..

I strongly suggest you keep with the manufacture trans fluid with this Hyundai as any other will cause you transmission problems ..

Mitsubishi/Hyundai SPII , SPIII..your transmission will need 8.5 Litres .

Do not use the Triple QX ATF plus

Please get back to me with the reply button and not the poor or bad service rating , so i can get back to you with further assistance with this issue or offer assistance with another expert .

Rgds Greg