indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Work on all import vehicles
29331485

I want to move my Hyundai from South Africa to England, but

Customer Question

I want to move my Hyundai from South Africa to England, but have been told because it is fuel injection the petrol in the UK will be different and not suitable for my car - is this correct? It was built in Korea but for the SA market, so will it be suitable for the UK?
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  indy-tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi .

No this is not true, your fuel injection system will in fact run slightly better in the UK as the fuel quality is much better, be even better for your car .
You in fact can drive this car from SA to the UK using fuel from all the countrys you have to pass though .

Please get back to me with the reply button and not the poor or bad service rating , so i can get back to you with further assistance with this issue or offer assistance with another expert .
Rgds Greg