Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Hyundai Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have just bought a 2009/10 Hyundai Tucson CRDi Premium 2litre

Customer Question

I have just bought a 2009/10 Hyundai Tucson CRDi Premium 2litre 2wd.
The radio will not tune into any Medium Wave stations. When I press the 'search' button on the medium wave band it just continues to search through all the stations but wont stop on any station. I can stop the search and select a station ( say Radio 5 Live on 693 m) but there is no sound. The FM stations work very well and so does Bluetooth.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please continue to search for the solution to my problem with MW band on the radio in my Hyundai.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have not solved the problem referred to above.

If you close my question I want my fee refunded as you have not made any attempt to answer the question.

XXXXXXX