Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Hyundai Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Hyundai Matrix 2004 diesel.Sometimes, ignition is ok and

Customer Question

Hyundai Matrix 2004 diesel. Sometimes, ignition is ok and on, but no power and black smoke from exhaust.It has only happened on start up, not when driving.There are no indications on the dashboard screen that something is malfunctioning. When I had fuel pump trouble, it did show up on one of the icons, so the mechanic knew what was wrong then. No indication on this problem.

Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Many thanks, ***** ***** hold on for an answer as my local mechanic has not solved it and it may be a problem encountered by other Hyundai Matrix users, and your expert may know of a solution.

Regards,

Vernon
Hello Vernon,
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please close my qustion and reverse my charges.

Vernon O'Byrne