Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Hyundai Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a Hyundai Tuscan front right brake keeps juttering as

Customer Question

I have a Hyundai Tuscan front right brake keeps juttering as if it has a stone trapped in it been in garage twice new pads/brushes mechanic can find no faults and as this only happens occasionely he cant do anything making me a very nervous driver Also after driving longer distance 70ml + ABS light comes on .......

Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi yes I would like to continue waiting n hopefully someone can come up with a solution .......

Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi I will live in hope that you find someone that can help me with this so I will wait a while longer in the hope that someone can help as cannot afford to get another car at this time ....... Desperate Lady