Mike
Mike, Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Can I use a Bosch 400A 45Ah battery in place of a 300A 38Ah

Can I use a Bosch 400A 45Ah battery in place of a 300A 38Ah 12 volt battery in my 2009 i10, having inadvertently run both my petrol and battery charge right out overnight?
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -
My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise..
Yes you can fit that amperage battery-- so long as the terminal layout and physical size of the battery is ok to fit in its place..
If the terminal layout is different, you wont be able to connect the leads properly so just check on that -
But if thats all ok as above, then yes , you can use that no problem.
---- - Please do click on the Exc / Ok rating for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .
.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --
Best Rgds, MIKE.