Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Hyundai Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Vibration used hyundai i10 (2012)

Customer Question

I bought a used hyundai i10 (2012) a few weeks ago, it has low mileage only 5500 on the clock. I noticed straight away that I could feel a slight vibration on the accelerator pedal, gear stick and steering wheel but assumed that to be normal for a small city car as my previous cars where bigger models. But the vibration seems to be more noticeable as the weeks have passed, especially when I put more pressure on the pedal. Is this normal for this model? or is there something not right? I am not sure if I need to go back to the dealer to get them to check it out. Your comments would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks Lorraine.

Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello Lorraine,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi I have not had an answer to my question. If I have not been charged I will close the question.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Shantal

I have not yet had an answer. I paid £15 for an instant answer as it said 2 Hyundai experts where available online, I remain logged in till the end of that day as suggested on the site as I was expecting an instant answer as advertised, that was 3 days ago.

Because nobody answered my question do I get a refund?

Look forward to your reply

Lorraine

Hello Lorraine,
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialities differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Shantal

Please close my question and reverse my £15 charge.

Lorraine