indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Work on all import vehicles
29331485

Santa fe 2002. I have a problem identified in the Smartra.

Customer Question

santa fe 2002. I have a problem identified in the Smartra. I have looked in front of the gearbox, behind the radio and under the steering wheel. No Smartra to be seen! Does anyone out there know where the thing is? Please!
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi ***** is part of the ignition switch antenna, this is the part that reads and sends the code from the key to the control box.
Remove the steering wheel cover and on the ignition lock is a black box with a ring around the neck of the switch where the key goes in.
Looks like this please go to the link below .
http://imgur.com/mRwG2Yp
Need further assistance with this issue then please get back to me with the reply button and not the poor or bad service rate buttons .
This way i can get back to you and suggest other options or suggest another Expert .
Kindest regards Greg