Mike
Mike, Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Tucson 2006 turbo Diesel engine has been overalled. Tried

Tucson 2006 turbo Diesel engine has been overalled. Tried starting it but NO diesel is going to the injector.
How can this be solved?
What can I do to ensure diesel is being sent to injector?
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Engine has been overalled, new bearings gasket etc. everything has been replaced. However when the ignition is switched on there is no diesel reaching the injectors /engine. Please highlight possible problems and solutions
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialities differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..
My name is***** happy to help.
It sounds as though you just have not got the diesel up fully from the tank... or you have but there is air in there causing a lock.
The BEST way is to use a manual bleed pump - you can get these from most any good car acc shop.
Connect it into the line past the filter and manually pump it until you have fuel up - with no air coming through... then connect up and it should start.
If not - undo the fuel pipes at the injectors and crank the engine until fuel starts to spurt - then tighten them - re crank until it starts.
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..
~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile now - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .
.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --
Best Rgds, MIKE
Mike, Hyundai Technician
Experience: Tech Expert