Mike
Mike, Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Please I am interested in buying a Second Hand Hyundai

Please I am interested in buying a Second Hand Hyundai Tucson crtd cdx Year 2006 Transmission Manual, Fuel Type Diesel, CC 1991, Mileage 68,000, please may I ask are these good vehicles. I don't know anything about them. Please could you advise. I am 76 years old please I ask for your help. Joe

PLEASE I ONLY NEED THAT ONE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION PLEASE I DONT INTEND ON KEEP PAYING OUT EVERY MONTH

I ASK DO YOU AGREE TO THIS IF NOT PLEASE FORGET IT.

Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello Joe and Welcome..
My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise.
First - you are not on / have not set up a monthly subscription, so this is a one off payment yes.
The Tucson you have in mind is actually a very good vehicle - well designed / nice to drive and generally very reliable.
It is reasonable as well by way of on going costs - fuel consumption and servicing etc ...
I would not hesitate if you have found a nice one / nice example... You dont say if you are buying from a garage or private. If its from a garage it should have had its history checked etc - for any insurance claims / damage in its past... any police interest ( stolen / recovered ) etc.. but if its a private sale, I would strongly recommend to check its history for any hidden / undisclosed adverse history... You can that by using this site / company here - : https://hpicheck.com/
Copy and paste..or type that web address into your browser.
Let me know if you need anything else....
~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile now at this point- Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .
.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --
Best Rgds, MIKE