Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Hyundai Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I own a i30 which has just had its 5 yr MOT and the radio CD

Customer Question

I own a i30 which has just had its 5 yr MOT and the radio CD which when switched on lights
Up the screen OK but does not have any sound. Also when the ignition is switched on there
is an audible click from the speaker. I have had the fuses checked driver door side which seem OK. Have you any answers ?
Terry SPARGO.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello Terry,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?