Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Hyundai Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a 2003 Hyundai Trajet petrol I have discovered

Customer Question

Hello I have a 2003 Hyundai Trajet petrol I have discovered that the drivers side headlights keep malfunctioning I had it checked out and repaired they said the bulb was ok it was a loose wire I drove the car back home tested the lights only to find the lights still do not work I phoned back right away and they told me to bring it back on Monday I am concerned that if this keeps happening I am going to get pulled over by the police any advice please
Susan XXXXX
Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was wondering what I should do if it kept happening I can not keep going back to the mechanic