Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have just gone to change gear In amica 2002 and gearbox had

Customer Question

I have just gone to change gear In amica 2002 and gearbox had dropped
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello when you say dropped , do you mean the gearbox mounting has broken / failed ? If so they can be replaced in situ without removing the engine you will need a trolley jack to support the engine and lift it into place and there's no repair option other than to replace the mountif you need more help then get back to me on this post
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi shantal. 17hrs for a response is not acceptable. Please refund my money. Regards