Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Can you tell me why diesel coming into motoroil

Customer Question

Hello,can you tell me why diesel coming into motoroil for an I40crdi?Thank you!
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I still need an answer, please.
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello to get fuel in the oil then its likely that an injector is dribbling / leaking all the timeso I'd suggest pulling the injectors out after the engine has sat for a few hours and check to see if the tips of any are wet and then replace them if they are you can also try a bottle of injector cleaner into the tank 1st though as this can often cure sticking injector pintles
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hido you still need help?Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you