Nathan B
Nathan B, NVQ 3 qualified mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience as a motor mechanic including running my own garage.
27720961

My c dogs ommercial hyundai santa fe 2006 is great but

my c for my dogs ommercial hyundai santa fe 2006 is great but the rear windows do not open for my dogs to get air
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Nathan B replied 1 year ago.
Hi there.Welcome to ja.comI hope I can be of assistance to you today.When the vehicles are modified into a commercial vehicle in Ireland they disconnect the electric Windows in the rear to adhere to the rules of it being classed as a commercial vehicle. The vehicles all come into the country as cars and then are converted in the dealerships. It Is the same with the commercial landcruisers as well.Sometimes though the motors are still left in so it is just a case of connecting it back up to use it but to check this you will have to take off the inner door panels and connect it back up and maybe also you may have to connect the plug back into the drivers door main switch.I hope this has helped you. If you require assistance in the future Please don't hesitate to get in touch again.Please rate my answer as this is how I get paid and your feedback is much appreciated.Thanks in advanceNathan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
excellent help..........whether or not I can do this myself is a different question which i will know eventually.Thanks...full marks Luk
Expert:  Nathan B replied 1 year ago.
Hi luk Thank you. I'm glad I could be of assistance to you on this matter.Once you get the door panel off of the inside it is fairly easy from there.Please rate my answer as this is how i get paid. Also any feedback is much appreciated.Thank you againNathan