Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a Hyundai coupe siii 1.6 2007 It is turn over

Customer Question

I have a Hyundai coupe siii 1.6 2007
It is turn over but not start and tell this fault code ecu11 P1610
canyou help me?
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello 1st thing to try is If car fails to start is to remove key and insert the other way round (flip the key) if this doesn't help then next try a new battery in the keyfob and if that doesn'twork then you're going to need a new key programming up as this is an immobilizer error and can't be tackled by DIY I'm afraid
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hido you still need help?Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you