Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

How do you remove the front passenger light holder from the

Customer Question

how do you remove the front passenger light holder from the i40, had all fixing un done but cant seem to get holder to come away from bottom part of bumper? Trying to find the fault with the led driving lights as that side of the car is not working.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 11 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Check for any clamps holding it in place needing removed.You may have to try and reach behind it to do this.On some models the bumper has to be removed as a complete assembly to access this.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete