Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Morning I have just put a new bulb in my front headlights

Customer Question

Morning I have just put a new bulb in my front headlights now my car won't start was driving okay ten minutes earlier could you possibly help
Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Still waiting for an answer
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 24 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Check to make sure you didnt short out/blow any fuses when this repair was done causing this fault here.If any fuses are blown the affected fuses need replaced.This is the first thing that needs checked and is most common.If this is or was checked already and found o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete